|Preparation time:||10 mins|
|Cooking time:||20 mins|
This recipe works brilliantly as either a side or main dish. Perhaps try serving it alongside chicken, grilled Halloumi Cheese or roasted vegetables. As a main course for two, you will need 300g of pasta and a few more artichokes. Serves 2 with grilled fish or chicken.
1. Put a large pan of water on to boil for the pasta.
2. Add the jar of COOKS&CO grilled artichokes to a bowl and then add the grated lemon zest and juice.
3. Stir in 4 tablespoons olive oil and a seasoning of salt and pepper.
4. Chop the parsley leaves and gently fold into the artichokes and oil.
5. Salt the water and add the pasta, letting it cook at a fast boil till tender. Drain and toss with the artichokes and their dressing.
6. Grate some of the Parmesan, use two or three tablespoons per person, and toss the pasta. Divide between two warm bowls. I like to add a few large shavings of Parmesan too.