2 400g cans of Cooks&Co Jackfruit
1 Jar of Cooks&Co Roasted Red Peppers (Diced)
Handful of Cooks&Co Green Frenk Chillies (to taste)
400g Cooks&Co Red Kidney Beans
400g Cooks&Co Borlotti Beans
400g Cooks&Co Cannellini Beans
1 tbsp Oil
2 Onions, diced
2 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
2 tsp Chilli Powder (to taste)
2 400g Cans of Plum Tomatoes
2 tbsp Tomato Puree
2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
2 Vegetable Stock Cubes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
1. Heat the oil in the pan and add the diced onion.
2. Cook on medium heat until soft then add the garlic and cook for a further few mintues.
3. Add the Cooks&Co Jackfruit and chili powder and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add the plum tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato ketchup, stock cubes, pulses, Cooks&Co Frenk Chillies and Roasted Red Peppers.
5. Put a lid on the saucepan and simmer on a low heat for 30-40 minutes, or until the Jackfruit is soft.
6. Serve with rice.