1. Heat the oven to 200c /180c fan / Gas Mark 6
2. Oil and line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
3. Heat the cranberries and wine in a small pan and cook for a couple of minutes over a medium heat, until the cranberries are soft and the wine has reduced slightly. Pour into the loaf tin and set aside.
4. Put the lentils and borlotti beans into a bowl and crush slightly.
5. Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion until soft. Add in the garlic, herbs, paprika and mixed spice and cook for another minute.
6. Turn off the heat and add the pulses, tomato puree, soy sauce, and cornflour and stir well.
7. Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and press gently with the back of a spoon.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, leave to cool for 1 mintue and then turn out onto a serving plate.