1. Place the dried Porcini mushrooms in a bowl and cover with boiled water. Leave these to soak for 30 mintues.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and bring to a medium heat. Crush in the garlic cloves and saute until fragrant.
3. Slice the mushrooms into thin slices and add these into the pan. Cook these off until lightly bronzed and golden around the edges.
4. Pour in your pasta, stock and water, then bring the pan to the boil. Allow the pasta to cook, stirring continuously.
5. Once the majority of the water has been absorbed, lower the heat to mediem, then stir through the cashew butter, non dairy milk and drained porcini mushrooms. Keep stirring until you're left with a deliciously creamy sauce and the pasta is cooked through.
6. Season to taste with black pepper and a dash of chilli flakes should you desire.
7. Serve garnished with some fresh herbs and enjoy.