1. Remove the stems from the Portobello mushrooms, hollow out and finely chop the stems.
2. Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion and mushroom stems until soft. Add the garlic and red pepper and fry for a further minute.
3. Roughly cut the Jackfruit and add to the pan along with the paprika, brown sugar, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Cook until soft.
4. Add the BBQ sauce and heat gently. You can add a little water to the pan if it starts to stick.
5. Once the Jackfruit is soft, use two forks to pull apart.
6. Add the breadcrumbs then mix well. Season to taste.
7. Spoon the Jackfruit filling into the hollowed out Portobello mushrooms.
8. Cut the puff pastry into squares as the base and then press around the outside of each mushroom to bind the 2 layers of pastry together.
9. Brush the pastry with the soya milk then bake at 190C for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.