1. Chop the sweet potato and coat in some olive oil and cook in the over for 30-40 minutes.
2. Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes and then drain.
3. heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium to high heat and cook the onions and peppers until they start to brown.
4. Remove the onions and peppers and divide into two bowls, then use the same pan to heat the sweetcorn and slightly crisp it up.
5. Add the black beans to heat them too.
6. Add beans, sweetcorn and rice to each bowl (dividing equally) then slice up the avocado and add the cooked rice and cooked sweet potato to each bowl.
7. Add the mushrooms, serve each up with a slice of fresh lime and sprinkle with chia seeds if using.