1. Heat the Olive Oil over a medium heat. Fry the onions, garlic, chorizo and paprika for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the tomato puree then sprinkle over the stock cube.
3. Add the paella rice and fry for 1 minute.
4. Pour in 500ml of boiling water and a pinch of salt and pepper. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally and topping up with water where necessary.
5. Stir in the peas and the Sweety Drop Peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes.
6. When ready to serve, stir through the parsley and serve with a wedge of lemon to squeeze over.