• 400g Cooks & Co Banana blossom
• 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
• Zest and juice from 1 lime
• 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
• 1 medium egg white
• 1 tsp caster sugar
• 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
• 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 Lemongrass
• 1tbsp oil
Freshly prepared tomato Salsa is a great side dish to spice up fish and meat dishes or to serve up with Mexican dishes such as Burritos or Chilli con Carne. Moreover it's simple to prepare, for the best results make an hour before serving.
1. To prepare, first chop the tomatoes into small 5mm pieces and put straight into a serving bowl.