1. Follow the cooking instructions for the Cooks&Co risotto.
2. Set aside and allow to cool completley.
3. Roll 1 heaped tbsp of the risotto mix in the palm of your hand along with a pinch of the mozzarella - it should be a sticky consistency.
4. Roll each ball into the oat milk, followed by the panko breadcrumb mix, repeat until all of the risotto is used up.
5. Either fry the arancini balls in a frying pan filled with Rapeseed oil (should be around 2cm deep within the pan) for 5 mintues on each side until beautifully golden OR you can drizzle the arancini balls in olive oil and bake at 180c for 25 minutes (they will be a little less golden in colour if baked)
6. Drizzle in the garlic and chilli olive oil and enjoy with a salad or a delicious tomato and basil sauce.