This recipe works brilliantly as either a side or main dish. Perhaps try serving it alongside chicken, grilled Halloumi Cheese or roasted vegetables. As a main course for two, you will need 300g of pasta and a few more artichokes. Serves 2 with grilled fish or chicken.
1. Put a large pan of water on to boil for the pasta.
2. Add the jar of COOKS&CO grilled artichokes to a bowl and then add the grated lemon zest and juice.
3. Stir in 4 tablespoons olive oil and a seasoning of salt and pepper.
4. Chop the parsley leaves and gently fold into the artichokes and oil.
5. Salt the water and add the pasta, letting it cook at a fast boil till tender. Drain and toss with the artichokes and their dressing.
6. Divide between two warm bowls and serve.