1. Cover the cous cous with 3/4 cup of boiled water and stir through the stock. Cover the bowl with a plate and set aside.
2. Finely dice the red onion and add this into a frying pan with a little olive oil.
3. Shred the red cabbage and slice the tomatoes into halves.
4. Once the cous cous is cooked and all the liquid has been absorbed, toss through the cooked veggies, Sweety Drop Peppers, cabbage, tomatoes and olives.
5. Mix together the hummus and olive oil and add half of this to the salad and give everything a good mix through.
6. Season to taste with black pepper and garnish with the basil leaves, left over hummus mix and some extra tomatoes.