1. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil and add stock cube. Reduce heat so mixture is at a simmer then whisk in grits. Simmer, stirring often, until grits have absorbed liquid and are very tender, (approx. 10 minutes)
2. Stir in 50g butter, cream and cheese, then season with salt and pepper. Cover and remove from heat.
3. Season the shrimp with oregano and paprika set aside.
4. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, add in the garlic and shallots. Cook until softened. Add the remaining 75g butter.
5. Then add shrimp to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is pink and cooked through, (about 4 minutes). Then add in the Cooks&Co Sweety Drop Peppers and a squeeze of lemon.
6. Serve shrimp over grits and top with sliced spring onions and parsley.